[Farmlaw Editor’s Note: The article below is not a legal article per se, it nonetheless provides information useful to …
Agriculture & Food
Extension and research at NC State address timely issues impacting our state. Extension delivers trusted information directly into the hands of farmers and agribusinesses, helping them translate knowledge into solutions that grow our economy and communities.
In order to answer this question two or three years of research isn’t enough. This video discusses soil health …
Don’t miss out on the 33rd annual North Carolina Aquaculture Development Conference! The North Carolina Aquaculture Development Conference is one …
Save the date for the 2021 Aquatic Plant Management Workshop! March 9–11, 2021 NC State Extension Aquatic Plant Management program will …
The NCPGS annual meeting is scheduled for January 26, 9 to 11:45 a.m. The event will be held virtually …
Learn More Using the Resources Below
- Ag BioTech
- Executive Farm Management Program
- Extension Entomology - Insect Biology and Management
- Extension Plant Pathology
- Industrial Hemp
- NC FarmLink
- NC Integrated Pest Management (IPM)
- NC Pesticide Safety Education
- NC Sustainable Agriculture Research and Education Program
- Official Variety Testing
More Extension Programs at NC State University
- Agricultural and Human Sciences
- Agriculture and Resource Economics Extension
- Apiculture and Beekeeping
- Biological and Agricultural Engineering
- Crop and Soil Sciences
- Extension Soils Program
- Mountain Horticultural Crops Research and Extension Center
- Vernon James Research and Extension Center
National eXtension Resources
Partnerships and Organizations
- Center for Environmental Farming Systems (CEFS)
- National eXtension Initiative
- NC Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services
- NC State Climate Office
- USDA Agricultural Marketing Service
Publications, Information, and News
Recent Publications related to Agriculture & Food
Green fruitworm description, life cycle, damage, and control.
The Southeastern Vegetable Extension Workers Group offers this handbook, a joint effort among Extension Specialists …
This manual, updated every year, covers pesticide use and safety information, chemical application equipment, fertilizer …
This publication covers disease control in a variety of crops.
This publication explains plant growth regulators for a variety of crops.
This publication covers chemical weed control and weed response to a variety of crops.
This publication covers insect and disease control in apples, blueberries, caneberries, grapes, peaches, pecans and …
This publication covers insect control in a variety of crops, as well as household pests.