The analysis of the 2020 Cover Crop Survey is available and posted on SARE’s website for viewing. Farmers from …
Dee Shore | 1/13/2021 | North Carolina State University CALS News Honey bee health has been on the decline for …
Save the date for the 2021 Aquatic Plant Management Workshop! March 9–11, 2021 NC State Extension Aquatic Plant Management program will …
From Madison Stahr and Dr. Lina Quesada-Ocampo Sweetpotato black rot, caused by the fungal pathogen Ceratocystis fimbriata, was found in …
The NC Peach Growers’ Society’s annual meeting is always held on the fourth Tuesday in January. This year will …
Learn More Using the Resources Below
- Extension Entomology - Insect Biology and Management
- Extension Plant Pathology
- NC Integrated Pest Management (IPM)
- NC Pesticide Safety Education
More Extension Programs at NC State University
- Integrated Pest Management (IPM) for Schools & Child Care Facilities
- NC State Plant Disease and Insect Clinic
National eXtension Resources
Partnerships and Organizations
- APHIS Pest Detection and Management Programs
- NC Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services Pesticide Section
- NSF Center for Integrated Pest Management
- Pesticide Environmental Stewardship
Publications, Information, and News
Recent Publications related to Pest Management
This factsheet discusses protoporphyrinogen oxidase (PPO)-inhibiting herbicide injury in soybean.
This factsheet discuses very-long-chain fatty acid synthesis-inhibiting herbicide injury on soybean.
This factsheet discusses PS-II-inhibiting herbicide injury on soybean.
This factsheet discusses HPPD and clomazine injury on soybean.
A table of efficacy rankings for preemergence herbicides labeled for use in nursery crops and/or …
Green fruitworm description, life cycle, damage, and control.
This factsheet describes the small hive beetle, its life cycle and how to prevent infestations …
The varroa mite (Varroa destructor) is the most serious pest of honey bee colonies worldwide. …