Entry Deadline, and Award Announcement Dates:
- Entry drop-off Monday, April 26th between 9:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m.
- Please fill out the google form to complete your entry form. https://forms.gle/ypZRz12f2PcLd71Z9
- Awards will be announced on Wednesday, April 28th.
- Open to all youth 5-18 years of age: Cloverbud (5-7 years), Junior (8-12 years), Senior (13-18 years).
- Entry fee is one non-perishable food item to be donated to a local food pantry.
- Every entry must include the Entry Form (fill out online google form or fill out at drop-off). Google form: https://forms.gle/ypZRz12f2PcLd71Z9
- Every entry must include recipe. Please include drying method used. (dehydrator, oven, etc.).
- All entries will receive a ribbon of participation and there will be 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place ribbons in each age division and one overall “Best in Show” ribbon.
- Each entry will be judged by appearance, texture/pliability, taste, and odor.
For more information, call (828) 488-3848 or contact:
Kyla-Jo Farmer, Extension Agent, 4-H Youth Development
Dee Decker, Extension Agent, Family Consumer Science
Kendra Fortner, Extension Agent, Livestock