How to Apply
All application materials are due by 11:59 p.m., February 19, 2021. The screening will begin February 22, 2021, with notifications expected to be made by the end of March 2021. Some site locations may request interviews of candidates during the screening period.
- Review the general internship job description to see if this job matches your career goals.
- Review the internship qualifications to see if you are eligible to apply.
- Select the locations of the specific internship(s) that you are interested in, by viewing the locations of current internship opportunities
** Applicants must submit:
- A pdf list of 2 references with contact information.
- A pdf resume that includes the applicant’s major and current GPA
- Latest College or University transcript. (Unofficial transcripts are acceptable)
- A separate pdf document that lists the specific County location(s) to which the applicant is applying.
- The application deadline for all required materials for the Summer Internships Program is February 19, 2021
NCSU Student: Go to: ePACK
Job Title: N.C. Cooperative Extension Summer Internship
- Non-NC State University and Out of State Students: Email complete Application materials in pdf format to email@example.com.
- Beginning late-February application packets of qualified applicants will be forwarded to county offices. Someone from the Extension county office for which you applied may communicate with you about interviews and a final decision about intern selections will be made.
- Applicants will be notified of their status in late March
- An Internship orientation will be held tentatively on April 24, 2021. Specific details will be forwarded to interns.