How to Apply
All application materials are due by 11:59 p.m., March 15, 2019. Screening will begin March 18, 2019 with notifications expected to be made by the first week of April 2019. Some site locations may request interviews of candidates.
- Review the general internship job description to see if this job matches your career goals.
- Review the internship qualifications to see if you are eligible to apply.
- Select the locations of the specific internship(s) that you are interested in, by viewing the locations of current internship opportunities
** Applicants must submit:
- A list of 2 references with contact information.
- A resume that includes the applicant’s major and current GPA
- Latest College or University transcript. (Unofficial transcripts are acceptable)
- A separate document that lists the specific County location(s) to which the applicant is applying.
- The application deadline for all required materials for the Summer Internships Program is March 15, 2019
NCSU Student: Go to: ePACK
Job Title: NC Cooperative Extension Summer Internship
- Non-NC State University and Out of State Students: Email complete Application materials in pdf format to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Beginning late March application packets of qualified applicants will be forwarded to county offices. Someone from the Extension county office for which you applied may communicate with you about interviews and a final decision about intern selections will be made.
- Applicants will be notified of their status the first week of April.
- An Internship orientation will be held on Reading Day, April 27, 2019, location TBA. Lunch will be provided. Specific details will be forwarded to interns.