Extension & Community Association, Inc.
EXTENSION AND COMMUNITY ASSOCIATION, INC.
The mission of the North Carolina Extension and Community Association, Inc. is to strengthen families through:
· Leadership Development
· Volunteer Work
· Educational Support
· Research-based education from North Carolina State University and North Carolina A & T State University
What Can You Expect to Learn?
Extension & Community Association members have a wide variety of educational opportunities which include:
· Family Issues
· Environmental Issues
· Global Issues
· Special Projects
· Family Community Leadership
· Certified Volunteer Units
As an Extension & Community member, you’ll…
· Meet with other individuals for facts, fellowship and fun.
· Have an opportunity to go places and do things – conferences, tours, workshops, conventions and other state events for club members.
· Be part of a state organization with over 9,000 members working to better themselves, their homes and their communities.
For more information contact Olivia Jones, Extension Agent,
Family and Consumer Sciences
252-232-2261 or email firstname.lastname@example.org