Becoming an informed consumer is the best way to protect yourself and to make sure you get the service that you need to correct a termite problem. If you have questions about termite control, contact your local county Cooperative Extension Center, which is listed in your phone book under under "County Government". If an occasion arises where you have a seemingly unresolvable problem related to termites or your termite contract, contact the NC Department of Agriculture & Consumer Services, Structural Pest Control Division, P.O. Box 27647, Raleigh, NC 27611 (919-733-6100). This agency is responsible for investigating consumer complaints about pest control service. If the problem remains unresolved, then you may have to contact the Consumer Protection Office of the NC Attorney General.

RETURN TO: [ Main Page ]