The next teleconference broadcast
will take place on
Wednesday, January 13, 2010
9:00 am to noon
The topic of this teleconference is:
Buz about the opportunities for forest carbon credit trading ranges from boon to bust. Let's hear from the actual "traders" on both sides of the fence, landowner and credit trading organization.
- Tim Profeta, Duke Univesity. Overview of carbon credits trading.
- Joel Levin, Climate Action Reserve. What is the Climate Action Reserve, how does it work?
- Glen Lowder, HGB & Associates. Alligator River Project Case Study, a NC example.
- Jeffrey O'Hara, Chicago Climate Exchange (CCX). CXX forest carbon credit opportunities.
- Roger Williams, Blue Source. The U.S. carbon market outlook.
Registration deadlines: Early-bird fee $35 until January 6.
$50 registration fee starting January 7, 2010.
Register with MasterCard or Visa at: www.ncsu-feop.org
Register by fax or mail and pay by check at: www.ncsu.edu/feop/forum/
Educational Event Planning, Logistics and Delivery
Campus Box 8008, Raleigh, NC 27695-8008
Fhone: 919-515-9563 or 919-515-3184